- Understand how laser light affects tissues and healing.
- Identify musculoskeletal injury types that are indicated for primary or adjunctive laser treatment.
- Design clinical laser treatment programs, including frequency of treatments, duration of care, and targeting for musculoskeletal injuries.
- Select optimal laser dosage, including power and time settings, to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions in a clinical setting.
- Operate a laser safely, including treatment room design and patient and technician procedures.
- Differentiate laser equipment through the comparison of key technology parameters.
- Participate in hands-on laser workshop