Monday, October 17, 2011

Prominent Chiropractor In NYC Presents And Explains The Health Benefits Concerning Cold Laser Therapy

The first time I watched star wars, I was 6 years old. I remember my good friend going on and on about Darth Vader and C3PO. He was captivated by these characters. I, on the other hand, was fascinated by the light saber. I figured it was the coolest stuff that I had ever cast my young eyes on. The light saber was a laser sword that may cut through almost any substance, and could only be averted by another light saber.

It was subsequently the first laser of any type that I could remember, and I battled several mock light saber duels with my fellow star wars jedi wannabes. I thought a laser of any sort was a dangerous and powerful weaponry and not just many years soon after, while seeing the dentist, did I realize it's healing capabilities.

Low Laser Light therapy or cold laser therapy is a treatment modality that I have been investigating and serious about for many years. A lot of my co-workers have reported great outcomes with this equipment that it sparked my fascination. The health advantages of the low level laser include:
Reduces inflammation Relieves both acute and chronic pain Speeds up tissue repair Improves the quality and tensile strength of the tissue Increases blood supply Motivates faster clot formation and wound healing Energizes the immune system Stimulates nerve function Develops muscle tissue and collagen Helps produce new and healthy tissues and cells Assists in neuroplasticity May be used on acupuncture points Can be utilized for desensitization to food in tolerances.

These are merely a few of the possible outcomes and applications.

Biological light receptors in tissue are known as chromophores. Chromophores have been researched to get an optimum therapeutic activation at 660nm to 905 nm wavelength. It is the triggering of these chromophores that causes many healing biochemical reactions. As an example, the moment a chromophore is stimulated the oxygen carrying capacity of blood in the region being cured increases by 3 times, which aids in the healing process. It's the collimation, coherency and polarization of the laser light that allows the light to enter the skin and activate the chromophore.


The person does not feel heat and has very little sensation, and it also requires very little time to treat an area.

Ever since I have been using low level laser therapy in my practice, I have seen great results with numerous patients. This week, a patient visited my office after getting into a minor car accident. Her neck was in spasm, and she could barely move her head towards the left. I pressed on her trapezius and levator scapulae muscles, and she answered with an "Ouch that's actually gentle."
I performed sweeping movements with the laser for about 90 seconds on both of these muscles. As Soon As I touched these muscles right after utilizing the low level laser, she pointed out that the tenderness had gotten better and had about 60% reduced aches and pains in these muscles. After the laser treatment, I performed a gentle spinal manipulation on her neck, and she stated that the manipulation was fluid, not painful, and she felt a lot better.

Another patient came into the practice with tennis elbow (pain around the lateral side of the elbow). I made use of the low level laser, and he reported a significant decline in pain after 6 sessions. There's a great article that covers low level laser treatment of tendinopathy in the journal Photomed Laser Surg, 2010.

Several people have uncovered what foods or allergens are a concern for their bodies by means of the nutrition response testing technique. I have recently released a desensitization technique that uses laser acupuncture to guide the entire body to be tolerant to these foods again. Right after using the laser on the master points and the patient complying with 3 weeks of refraining totally from these foods, many are already capable to tolerate these foods again. Applying the laser on these points functions as a kind of rewiring, so the body doesn't react in the same manner and reacts better to these foods.

As we continue to discover and appreciate the advantages of light as a therapy, may there be increased light in all of your lives!

Manhattan Chiropractor, Dr. Louis Granirer, is regarded as a widely recognized alternative healer, healing anything from upper back and spine pain to digestive system and food disorders. If you are looking a new Chiropractor in NYC, then take a look at his Internet site to get more information and facts regarding his chiropractic treatments.

For more information please call 1-866-843-5273 or visit www.theralase.com 

3 comments:

  1. That was an amazing discovery. I hope that technology will cope up to the needs of all patients.
    _________________
    Chiropractor Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on health care centers and Joondalup Chiropractic. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Chiropractor Joondalup

    ReplyDelete