Monday, September 19, 2011

Learn How to Increase Revenue by Adding Cold Laser Therapy

Dear Colleague:
I have been very successful integrating Low Level Laser Therapy into my practice with results that far exceeded my expectations. I have a thriving chiropractic practice and wanted to share my experiences with you.
In an informal setting, learn how I have added a safe, modern therapeutic laser technology to my practice to increase revenue and offer an effective modality to my patient community. Have your questions answered and determine if the addition of laser technology will benefit you and your patients.

DATE: Tuesday September 27th
TIME    6:30pm to 9:30pm

VENUE:           Gregg Chiropractic Life Center
                        510 Frederick Street
                        Kitchener, ON N2B 3R1
                        Dinner with refreshments will be served

Please RSVP to reserve your spot by calling 1-800-843-5273 x 243
or E-mailing drgregg@theralase.com
Seating is limited.
Dr. James Gregg integrated laser therapy into his chiropractic practice in Kitchener where he has treated hundreds of injuries successfully with this technology. An inspirational speaker and life coach, Dr. Gregg has been a regular guest on the Global television show "Body and Health" and has been awarded a listing in the National Register's  "Who's Who" in executives and professionals as a healthcare provider, life coach, motivator and speaker. 

Yours in Health,
Dr. James Gregg

1 comment:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    custom optical lenses

    ReplyDelete